Ready-made gluten-free pizza bases
- Precooked pizza base to create a soft, tasty pizza.
- Artisan production with extra-virgin olive oil.
- High-quality, delicious-tasting dough.
- Pizza bases are stretched by hand, one by one.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere (shelf life 45 days).
Precooked product: just a few minutes in the oven are enough to complete the baking.
Top however you like with gluten-free products and bake.
Once the packaging is opened, consume within 12 hours.
Are you interested in our products?
Gluten-free and lactose-free pizza
Products especially for sufferers of coeliac disease are increasingly being requested in pizza parlours, supermarkets and food outlets. Coeliac disease is a condition that affects many people, and being able to meet their requirements is crucial for businesses operating in the food industry. Our gluten-free pizza bases enable pizza chefs and distributors of foodstuffs to reach a surprising number of consumers.
- Gluten is not handled at all on our production premises, ensuring maximum product safety.
- Our pizza bases are ready-made, and only need to be topped according to customer requirements.
- Each item is packaged individually with an aluminium tray, so that even during the cooking phase there is no risk of contact with substances harmful to coeliac sufferers.
Water, deglutinated WHEAT starch, corn starch, vegetable fibre (psyllium, inulin), dextrose, thickener: guar gum, E464, flavourings, rice flour, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, salt. Can be treated with ethyl alcohol on the surface.
Made in a facility that also uses: lupines, shell fruit, soya, peanuts and carob. Authorised producti on facility.
Pay close attention to gluten contamination, including cross-contamination. It is recommended to only use clean work surfaces and tableware. Only use gluten-free guaranteed ingredients as topping of the product.
Leavened goods oven
Net weight (g)
Single portion in aluminium tray closed in a food-grade pouch measuring 35 x 40 cm.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Ø 29 cm (+/- 0,5%)
Parts for carton
The code use is as follows:
Store in refrigerator at
0° up to +4°
values per 100 g
Energy 241 (1017) Kcal(kj)
Fat 2,3 g
- of which: saturates 0,3 g
Protein 1,0 g
Carbohydrate 52 g
- of which: sugars 0 g
Fibre 3,9 g
Salt 1,6 g